Introducing AG CONNEX
- No installation necessary
- a hands-free approach to wireless
- the "first set it and forget it" media connectivity solution for hearing device wearers.
- Move from room to room: your AGX hearing devices will seamlessly connect to your TV, stereo, computer or music player-so you can listen to your home media at your volume, while your family listens at theirs!
- No wires or clutter,
- no extra gadgets to wear,
- Constantly seeks out speech, even in background noise
- Reduces noise between syllables
- Strong wireless signal
- Adjustable range and volume control
- No audio delay or lip-synch issues
Hearing aids come in a variety of designs and with a wide range of functions and features to address an individual's specific needs. The most basic components include a microphone, an amplifier, a receiver, and (in the case of digital hearing technology) a small computer. The unprecedented effectiveness of modern digital hearing devices comes from a powerful combination of professional expertise, software, and hardware. We provide hearing tests at our location in the West Hills to help better diagnose which hearing aids fit your hearing needs.
Surgery & Implants
Devices surgically inserted into the ear help to improve hearing, facilitate lip-reading, and make it easier to distinguish certain sounds. These are typically most helpful to deaf or profoundly hearing impaired people who cannot use hearing aids. A few examples of surgical implants:
- Cochlear Implants
- Middle Ear Implants
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Technology
- Auditory Brainstem Implants
Assistive Listening Devices
ALD's are specialized technologies that help people with all degrees of hearing loss. These devices can facilitate improved face-to-face communication, reception of electronic media, telephone reception, and reception of important warning sounds and situations.